Website voicenation VoiceNation
We are a people growth company!!
VoiceNation is currently seeking an energetic Marketing Strategist. Do you want to learn something new every day? If you enjoy the challenge of learning, adapting, and communicating across different marketing channels, this opportunity offers you the chance to grow those skills while driving core business goals for Sales and Marketing.
· Under the guidance of VoiceNation’s Head of Marketing, develop or augment current marketing strategies to grow the VoiceNation brand
· Preparing strategy and reporting within your scope: email, social media, content, trust management, and other marketing focuses. Execute against these strategies
· Reviewing and analyzing propriety sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
· Regular social media execution across major platforms
· Ongoing email campaign improvement and execution
· Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt, completing expense reports
· Supports Sales staff by providing account analyses, new product information, relaying customer services requests, and more
· Filling websites and other content with effective SEO keywords
· Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
· Assists trade show planning by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
· Ad-Hoc and regular competitive research
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and attending conferences
· Supports organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Complete cross-organizational marketing requests, as directed by corporate leadership
Requirements of the role:
· Demonstrable experience in marketing, 3+ years
· Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Hybrid Opportunity – must be local to Duluth, GA office HQ near Sugarloaf Parkway
You must sign in to apply for this position.